WWII Era German Military Brown Leather Flap Holster Walther PPK Pistol XLNT
WWII Era German Military Brown Leather Flap Holster for the Walther PPK Pistol - Excellent Condition - RARE. Up for sale is a WWII Era Germany Military Brown Leather Flap Holster for the Walther PPK Pistol. This was probably a Commercial Holster that was put into military usage. The Leather is soft and supple. No cracks or crazing in the leather.
No rips or tears in the leather. The seams are all intact, no fraying. It has the spare magazine pouch on the front of the holster.
There is an unusal pattern in the leather, it might be pig skin. The holster is used, see photo's for condition.
Check out my other items. This item is in the category "Collectibles\Militaria\WW II (1939-45)\Original Period Items\Germany\Personal, Field Gear".
The seller is "koolstuff1958" and is located in this country: US. This item can be shipped to United States.
- Region of Origin: Germany
- Style: Leather Flap Holster
- Featured Refinements: German Holster
- Country/Region of Manufacture: Germany
- Theme: Militaria
- Original/Reproduction: Original
- Time Period: WWII 1939-1945
- Item: Belt Holster
- Weapon: Walther PPK Pistol
- Branch of Service: German Army
- Conflict: WW II (1939-45)